I met with my site supervisor to discuss my action research plan. She did not recommend any changes or revisions. She said that my presentation is extremely professional. She feels that I made a good choice on my project because the program will have a direct and positive impact on our students and will also give me some valuable experience. She also expressed her appreciation for my enthusiasm and passion for my selected topic. We discussed how the implementation process has been going and talked about some of the student successes we have witnessed. I also expressed my concerns about taking the fifth graders through the program. I also updated her on upcoming events pertaining to my project. I am very blessed that she agreed to be my site supervisor. She always makes time to answer questions and to help me when I seek guidance.
The Action Research Plan that I previously posted on my blog, is my final draft that was approved, so I did not feel the need to repost it.
No comments:
Post a Comment